122215- McLean- Including the cities of Bloomington and Normal 412 AM CST Thu Dec 12 2019
Today Not as cool. Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 1 below to 9 above zero in the morning. Tonight Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Cloudy. Highs around 40. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday night Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow, possibly mixed with freezing drizzle after midnight. Lows around 30. Southwest winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Cloudy. Chance of snow, possibly mixed with rain in the morning, then chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday night and sunday Colder. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 16. Highs in the upper 20s. Sunday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 16. Tuesday and tuesday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Lows around 12. Wind chill readings zero to 10 above zero. Wednesday Sunny. Highs around 30. Lowest wind chill readings zero to 10 above zero in the morning.
Friday will bring periods of snow again to the far Northern Plains and Canadian Prairies, a rain-snow combination to the Northwest, and rain with some freezing precipitation in the Southeast. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:04PM Thu Dec 12, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.